Monday, September 29, 2014

My Blogging Schedule

Hello everyone! I though a good way to start off my blog would be to set up a schedule. Lists and schedules help me to stay focused, so this will be what you can expect from this blog most of the time.

Sunday: On Sundays I will be sharing a short story snippet from some of my works. I'm very excited to start this as it will push me to get more writing and editing done!

Monday: On Mondays I will be posting an inspirational quote of the week and discussing what it means to me!

Wednesday: On Wednesdays  I will be sharing different writing tips that you can use to help you in your stories!

Thursday: On Thursdays you can expect a fun wiring prompt for all to enjoy!

Friday: On Fridays we will be having a mystery day! I will be posting something fun, and new every week! Anything from character interviews, to friendly writing competitions, and everything in between!

Keep in mind, this might be changing as I try this out!


No comments:

Post a Comment