Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Title Explained!

As you can see the title of my blog is A Writer's Heart. Now you might be wondering why A Writer's Heart, of all the wonderful things to choose why that?
I picked A Writer's Heart for a number of reasons, but mainly because I love the meaning behind it.
A writer's heart is full of love for their characters and a love for their stories. You can't be a successful writer unless you write from your heart. You have to write what's inside of you and when you poor your feelings, ideas, and emotions into a story and make it yours then you have a successful story. Every writer's heart is different and has different feelings, ideas, and emotions in it. That's why I love the title A Writer's Heart. It has so much meaning behind it for me, and a lesson for everyone. Always write what's in your heart nothing more and nothing less.




2 comments: