Monday, October 6, 2014

Insperational Quote!

Hey everyone I came up with this one all by myself, but I'm pretty sure I've heard it before. If you enjoy this quote please comment below with what it means to you!

Happiness doesn't mean that life is perfect, it means that you've decided to look on the bright side.

Wow! I mean it is probably pretty obvious to you all that life is not perfect, but some people think that unless their life is perfect they can't not be happy. Even in your worst days there are SO many things to smile about. Look on the bright side and keep an eye out for the good things hidden in the bad things because everything happens for a reason. Then happiness will cover you and stomp out your anger, and sadness. I leave you with one instruction, keep your eyes open to the things around you. You pass so many amazing things everyday yet many people are so stuck to their troubles that they walk right by the small things that could put a smile on their faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment