Monday, October 27, 2014

Quote of the week

Hello! I'm SO sorry for the lack of posts in the last couple of weeks. My swim season has finally come to an end, so now I have the time to start blogging again! Thanks for bearing with me!

Here is today's quote of the week! Please enjoy!






This is a great quote. It's not just talking about baseball in case you were wondering! It's talking about life! Never let your fears or your doughs keep you from doing something you love!

I actually have a real life example for this one. Just last Tuesday I was in a swim meet and I got disqualified in one of my races. I was already planning on swimming that race at our championship meet the coming Saturday and I began to worry that I would be disqualified on Saturday. When Saturday came I decided that I wasn't going to worry and that I was going to have fun! I did get disqualified again, but I had fun, and that's what counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment